Sweet and spicy, these tasty ribs are a must-have summer grill recipe that are sure to please any hungry crowd. Serve as a main dish for dinner or as an appetizer.
1/4 cup GravyMaster®
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 lb Bone-in Korean-style
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. In large bowl, stir together GravyMaster®, soy sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic; add ribs, toss to coat.
2. Divide marinade and ribs into two re-sealable bags, in a single layer. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours or overnight.
3. Remove ribs from marinade; drain and discard liquid. Allow ribs to sit at room temperature for one hour prior to grilling.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Grill ribs for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly charred and heated through.
5. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
Tip: Korean-style beef short ribs, also known as ﬂanken short ribs, are a strip of beef cut lengthwise across the rib bones. The result is a thin strip of meat, about 8 to 10 inches in length. The thin slices make for fast cooking on the grill.
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @MyFlavorMaster on social media &
hashtag it #myflavormaster